· www.killthecraving.com —Information about ERP (Exposure Response Prevention).
· www.seekingsafety.org -self-help materials to reduce trauma induced emotional distress
· www.peele.net —Stanton Peele’s alternative approach to addiction. His site has articles, a question-and-answer section, as well as information on books by Peele and other authors.
· www.nasen.org – listed and described in the harm reduction organizations above.
· www.hivpositive.com/f-Resources/f-19-NeedleExPgms/19-StatePrograms.html —Needle exchange programs by state.
· www.harmreductioninblack.org —“Afrocentric” program design that provides a safe forum for the exchange of information, ideas, and strategies for incorporation of harm reduction into direct services, public policy, and individual lives.
· www.fraize.org/ufostudy —Based in San Francisco, has information on the UFO project, a study of the risk factors and needle exchange use associated with hepatitis B and C and HIV in injection drug users under the age of thirty. Also has comprehensive referral information.
· www.hify.org —Health Initiatives for Youth, good information with resources for sale (health-related youth zines, among other information), as well as youth-health education workshops and links to other youth-specific sites.
· www.safety1st.org —Information for parents who want to be educated about how to talk to their kids regarding drug and alcohol use.
· www.fds.org.au —A project of the Damien Trimingham Foundation, run by Tony Trimingham, offers a hotline and works with families with drug-using members all over Australia.
· www.fromgrieftoaction.org- a project out of Vancouver, British Columbia.
Drug Policy and Criminalization of Drug Users
· www.drugpolicy.org —In addition to information and publications on drug policy, the Drug Policy Alliance has a large library and online “bookstore.”
· www.sentencingproject.org —Statistics and reports on the impact of criminal justice policies in the United States, with special sections on drug policy and racial inequities.
· www.allof usornone.org - a San Francisco based project to reverse discrimination against formerly incarcerated felons.
Drugs and Safer Use
· www.dancesafe.org —E-zine, health tips, up-to-date pill testing results, regional contacts, lifesaving information about safer drug use and safer raving.
· www.erowid.org —Otherwise known as The Vaults of EROWID, contains comprehensive information documenting the complex relationship between humans and psychoactives.
· www.drugpolicy.org/library/bibliography/driving —Information about marijuana and driving; search the main site for more information about drugs.
· www.ravesafe.org —South African site, very big, with lots of information, such as specific drug information, safety tips, and a question-and-answer section.
www.partysafe.org —Health advisory information, hepatitis A and B vaccine information, and ecstasy testing kits for purchase.
www.withdrawal.org – In depth information: signs, symptoms, and warning signs on withdrawing from different substances.